Some killer salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Hey all,
Been a while. Finally got our patio finished and was able to fire up a grill tonight. Chose salmon because…it’s good. Seasoned one up with SnP and one with a combo of Old Bat and Heath Riles Apple Rub. Then took some scallops and seasoned them with SnP or this Carribean BBQ seasoning I have. Grilled em all up over B&B Hickory and served with roasted beans and potatoes. Quality meal!

Also I had this new to me hot sauce- Truff Black Truffle infused hot sauce. It was hot but the most flavorful hot sauce I’ve ever had. Simply amazing.

Well thanks for looking all!
6F5698CC-BD63-41FF-B473-32BD74DB008D.jpeg 8F0C13C8-0412-4C73-A0C1-3F6DD295C0DA.jpeg

93422A0B-31AD-447E-81CA-4FC8063BBA66.jpeg

That's a great looking meal, right there!

I was just telling a friend the other day that I can't decide whether I like salmon better smoked or grilled. I smoked it the last couple times, so I think it's time for some grilled salmon next time I cook some, which is often a weekly thing during grilling season.

Reactions: JCAP
looks like a delicous plate of food! , i'm not a huge salmon fan but i'll take a plate of those scallops.

Thanks all. Appreciate it!

smokerjim smokerjim - I’m the complete opposite. Scallops are fine but I prefer salmon!

Grilling salmon is indeed a very nice change from smoking. Looks like you nailed it.
And those scallops!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky