SOLD: Southern Q Gravity Fed Smoker w/ BBQ Guru

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2009
N.E. Oklahoma
I ordered a new smoker for Christmas...it'll be here in about a month, so my old faithful Southern Q needs to find a new home to make the room in my shop for the new rig.

It's a Southern Q Limo Junior Insulated Gravity Fed Smoker. Always garage kept and in very good condition. I still cook on this smoker all the time. It cooks like a charm, and with the included BBQ Guru temp controller, it'll stay within 5 degrees of set temp for as long as you need it to. I also recently upgraded the casters to 4" heavy duty casters.

I've listed it on Craigslist for $1100, but for any SMF member, I'll take $1000 for the smoker and the Guru.

Located in Locust Grove, OK. About 40 miles east of Tulsa.

IMG_0396.JPG
cf312a81-e915-462c-a6f1-5b46a6e6b84b.jpg
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG

Last edited:
Bump...for anyone who's thought about upgrading to an insulated cabinet smoker, this would be an inexpensive way to do it. New gravity fed smokers start out at around $2500, and can go for up to $7000 or more. I priced this cooker to move...I don't really need to make a killing on it, just really need it gone before the new pit ships. Give me a holler!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky