Sold my MES 40

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
Well guys my neighbor has been after me to sell him my MES, since I bought a WSM a few months ago. I haven't used the MES since I bought the WSM and my son has been out of work since Christmas & we have been helping him out so I could use the money. I got $200 for it & it's over 2 years old. That old girl put out some good BBQ and my neighbor is tickled to have it. I told him now he needs to buy a AMNS. So Todd I'm sure you will get an order for one from here in Sebring. But guys, could I still be an honorary member of the MES club?  
77.gif

Good that it helps you and yours...and it went to a good home!!!

Craig

Well guys my neighbor has been after me to sell him my MES, since I bought a WSM a few months ago. I haven't used the MES since I bought the WSM and my son has been out of work since Christmas & we have been helping him out so I could use the money. I got $200 for it & it's over 2 years old. That old girl put out some good BBQ and my neighbor is tickled to have it. I told him now he needs to buy a AMNS. So Todd I'm sure you will get an order for one from here in Sebring. But guys, could I still be an honorary member of the MES club?  
77.gif
No, turn in your 110v. tester LOL
police2.gif

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Now what did you say your name was?

Just kidding George,

Bear

77.gif
Absolutely not, you abandoned us! Go to the WSM club and stay there.
moon.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky