• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SOLD- Lang 36 Patio Deluxe - Like New For Sale (Near Nashville, TN)

Nole4L

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 6, 2018
This is a sweet deal for anyone who's looking for one. I think buying a new one from Lang will run $15-1600. I have a hybrid deluxe and love it.

TNWeekendBBQ

Joined Oct 31, 2019
Thanks guys! Not trying to fleece anyone with some crazy price, just looking to find her some place she’ll get used.

Appreciate the replies!

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Probably a very good think you aren't closer to Ohio. If you were I would be online right now trying to figure out what to buy my wife to butter her up LOL. This would be a nice add to my collection as I currently do not have a stick burner.

Nole4L

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 6, 2018
Sale pending pickup
Very cool of you to sell this at a SUPER reasonable price and make someone's day rather than let it sit unused! It's a great cooker and someone will get years of enjoyment out of it.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks