Solar!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking gun

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 12, 2008
Crestwood Kentucky
Hey bud it's been a while since I've seen you on. I was trying to find your thread on the charcoal basket you made for the SnP. I guess it was one that got lost. In the meantime I went ahead and made one for my SnP and tried to go from memory (this may be bad) when building it. Hopefully it will work. I also made a new set of tuning plates and they work great, less than 5 degree difference from left to right. If you still have the pics from your build (basket) post a couple on this thread. I may need to tweak mine if it's not up to spec. ;)

Thanks,

SG

Yes the "How To" on the basket got lost in the crash, I'll post some photos in a few.
smile.gif

EDIT: I'll do one even better, here's a new thread.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...580#post281580

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky