So what do you plan on smoking for the Super Bowl ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well the weather was cooperative today
yahoo.gif
Smoked the baby backs!

Started the smoker at 8am and had the temp up to 255 by 9am the babies went in.

Drove the wife to her parents at 12 and came back to foil.Had them in for about 2hrs and when I was taking them out they were fall of the bone...lost three bones off the four half slabs.

I put them in for the last hour when I went to pick her up, brushed them with the marinade I used overnight. I boiled it up added about 3/4 cup of brown sugar and let it simmer down.

I also smoked some beans, BUSH'S brown sugar bourbon mixed in some bacon and onions also went and bought store bought slaw and potato salad.

Family loved it while we watched the game and I actually enjoyed the 1/2 time show
thumb1.gif

drool.gif

Qview:

Reactions: romy6
 Well it was a great game and the brisket came out fantastic !!! Only smoked the flat . 6 hours at 250 . Ribs were not my best so I didn't take any pics .

Kids didn't save me much brisket :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky