So thinking should I smoke a Tri-tip or brisket. Decision: Why not both !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

A look at dinner tonite, pretty darn tasty and just waiting for the brisket to get done... Been a darn good day, love to smoke great food and share here on SMF, this site is second to none and just humbled to be a part of it ! Thanks for lookin y'all !! BTW, will post brisket pics when she's done.

Looks great. Wish I could get tri tip here.

Be honest cf, it had always been there and just did not pay any attention til this site pointed it out... Another reason I'am in debt to this forum. I'll cold pack one up and send it to ya ! Seriously, I would do that for ya so ya could taste this stuff... Ya damn near think your eatin prime rib, I kid ya not !! That good !

Get some more Q view after the brisket rest, sure looks and smells good !

It was kinda late when brisket was done resting so put it in the fridge for today. Post some pics when we slice into it. Thumbs Up

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky