So i went crazy..but in a good way...LOTS of PICS!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Monroe, NC USA
Dear Smoking Meat Forums family:
SO as most of you who know me knows i just recently went 3 days and 1360 miles to buy a new to me Lang 36 hybrid patio grill/smoker combo. It took until last Thursday to complete the journey of the smoker because of my Dad's back hurting, but we finally got it unloaded safely from his truck into my garage. Well Friday morning before work (4:30am) i cleaned and repainted and gave some general TLC to my new smoker. Friday night i did some hardcore grilling and Saturday i did some serious smoking!

I grilled: hamburgers, hot dogs, mild Italian Sausage, chicken, pork chops
I smoked: 3 racks of baby backs, a picnic pork, a tri tip, and some stuffed Pablano peppers

Here the pictures from my weekend of grilling and smoking:

IMG_20200529_103901.jpg
IMG_20200529_181236.jpg
IMG_20200529_181239.jpg
IMG_20200529_181842.jpg
IMG_20200529_181846.jpg
IMG_20200529_182000.jpg
IMG_20200530_051245.jpg
IMG_20200530_051644.jpg
IMG_20200530_094830.jpg
IMG_20200530_104350.jpg
IMG_20200530_115536.jpg
IMG_20200530_115540.jpg

Well that was what i cooked. Thanks for looking and commenting. i will try to reply as much as i can to all the kind words you may have. oh BTW the sauce on those ribs is a new recipe i will share if anyone wants it.

Happy Smoking and Grilling,
phatbac (Aaron)

I just feel like you could have cooked a few more items on that beast... :emoji_laughing: Looks great, congrats on the nice rig!

Looks delicious!
thank you!

Looks like it turned out nicely. Congrats on the new cooker!
turned out well thanks!

Lookin good Aaron
appreciate it Kevin!

Congrats on a great cooker. Nice cook too!
thanks and thanks!

Congrats on giving her a new home...yours!

I bet you're one happy camper.
All smiles at the phatbac home...

Looks great Aaron! What did you stuff the poblano's with?
thank you...3 of those Italian sausages i grilled and onion and chive flavored cream cheese...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac(Aaron)

Fine looking batch of chow.
Congrats on the "new to you" rig.
it all tastes good thanks!

Great looking meat coming off that Lang !!
yes sir! thanks!
I just feel like you could have cooked a few more items on that beast... :emoji_laughing: Looks great, congrats on the nice rig!
thank you yea did a bout a week and half's worth of groceries after giving some away!

Hot dang, I love the energy a new toy will give us! Everyone eat good!
she brings smiles all around!

Way to break in that new smoker Aaron!! All looks good. Are you living the Lang already?
Loooove her! appreciate it yes breaking her in and giving her proper TLC!

Congrats!! Why do I get a feeling that your neighbors are about to get even friendlier than before?
Yea i have been noticed now for sure!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Aaron, congrats on the new cooker and nice work on the cook! Those are some nice looking ribs!!!

Reactions: phatbac
Wow....That's a fine looking pile of food you cooked up there Aaron. Excellent job sir, which is pretty much your nature :emoji_wink: I am duly impressed.

Robert

Reactions: phatbac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky