I am sure everyone has seen plenty of posts about people making mini WSMs, but I just had to share mine. I had some painter's tape, high-temp semi-gloss grill paint and some creativity so I went for it. Turned out awesome. My tip: lay tape out on wax paper and then cut out your pattern on the wax paper. It creates a sticker out of the tape that you can peel off the wax paper and stick to the pot when ready. I did the flames first and ended up adding several strips of tape around the pot. I cut the flame pattern out directly on the pot with a razor blade and it took more time than I wanted. I printed the letters on printer paper and cut them out using wax paper method and it was so much faster and easier. I found the Weber Smokey Joe Silver on Craigslist for $10 and it was in like new shape. For whatever reason these 32qt steam pots are difficult to find here in the Midwest, but I ended up finding a 32qt tamale steam pot at a grocery store in a very Hispanic part of the city for $25. I took my tape measure and my Smokey Joe lid into the store before purchasing it to make sure the pot would fit. Bottom fits perfect. I ended up just having to squeeze the roll on the top lip of the pot a little tighter against the pot with some pliers and a small block to wood (to prevent damage) to get the lid to fit a little easier. It now fits like it was made for the Smokey Joe. I cut the bottom of the pot out (leaving a 1" lip) and a new Weber 7440 grill grate fits perfectly. I cut the steam tray that came with the pot a little smaller with snips and it may serve as my heat diffuser. If it sucks, I can use an old pie pan my wife already has. I added the cooking grate that came with the Smokey Joe about 4 inches from the top of the pot and it just sits on 1/2" stainless steel machine screws. I bought a new Weber 7431 cooking grate which sits perfectly on the lip where the steam insert should sit about 9 inches down. This saved me from buying more stainless steel machine screws. I wrapped the charcoal grate that came with the Smokey Joe in expanded steel and attached it with stainless steel wire to make a fire box. Not sure if I got too heavy gauge of expanded steel (13 gauge), but that was quite the chore. I created an ash shield with a small stainless steel dog bowl to keep ash from killing my air flow. I finally added a small Tel Tru thermometer with a 2.5" stem and I think we are good to go. I plan on seasoning it tomorrow.