• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Snack sticks Req Tec

girthbrooks

Joined Oct 16, 2014
I am currently looking at an Rt700 and I’m curious if anyone has had luck making snack sticks in theirs? I have made snack sticks in a fridge I converted to a smoker that has an electric element and PID but I’d love to consolidate so I can save some room. I know snack sticks need to start out low and the Req Tec only goes to 180. Just curious on real world results. Thanks I’m advance.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Trust SWFLsmkr1 SWFLsmkr1 .

I have an RT700 and 180 is as low as it goes (its 3 years old). you may want to call Rec Teq and talk to them. I thought I read that there was new controller that allowed the user to reduce the lowest temp below 180 somehow...could be wrong there but I swear I read that.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.