Smoking Upstate New Yorker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke ring king

Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Love this website so much I had to join the forum. I have been learning the art of smoking meats now for 5 years and still have a lot to learn. I use a Char-Grill with a side firebox which give me great results.
I live in North Syracuse, NY and have very nice neighbors who always look forward to see what I have on the smoker.

Bill

Welcome to SMF Bill. You'll find great, friendly and helpful people here as well as some great food. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard Bill! You have come to the best place on the net for all things smokin'! Be sure to ask questions and share your experiences with us. BTW, we love pictures of equipment and food!

I also have the Char-Griller w/SFB... I love it! I have modified the crap out of it, as have many others on this site, so if you have any questions about the mods, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forum, Bill. I hope you will feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, and just benefit from the wealth of knowledge posted by the friendly folks here.

Bill

Hi Bill! Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
We're glad to have you with us.
Great Folks!...Great Food!...Great Fun!...Who could ask for more?

Enjoy!...

Welcome Bill -

Great bunch of folks here - if you have any questions just throw them out there ! There's probably not much we haven't already tried here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky