Smoking Podcast...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nickbailey

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Anybody here listen to a lot of podcasts? They're essentially just pre-recorded radio shows. A Podcast for smoking meat would be great, feature tools, recipies, talk about up comming events. If anybody knows of one, send me the link i'd love to listen to that.

I'm thinking if Tulsa Jeff wasn't already busy enough, he could do a podcast of his monthly newsletters. Sorry Boss-let me know when Abby heads my way with that cast iron skillet, I want plenty of time to get my helmet on!!
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

I'm still playing my CD's (my records are downstairs!). I don't have a podthing, whatever it is, and I'm too old to care! Anybody got a needle for my Fisher?

Cool, so there are actually some out there. I still think one from here would be neat though, it has the community to go with it. A video podcast would be good, but I think it`d be more work to do. If Tulsa Jeff did it on his own, it`d be pretty easy. CastBlaster is a program thats really easy to use where you can easily add in music, sounds, and interviews. All it would take is someone whos knows aleast a little about podcasting, and a lot about smoking. Which is why I haven`t hosted it yet myself, i`m not very experienced just yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky