Smoking in Minnesota(new here)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kejjson19

Original poster
Aug 27, 2010
Minnesota
I smoked my first meat today(cut-up chicken). It was the best chicken I ever had thanks to everyone posting here. I learned so much from everyone. I rubbed it and smoked at 250,  temp. at 165 and pulled it (took 2hrs). YUM!! Thanks again to everyone!!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Great first smoke and welcome aboard!  Remember we drool for some Qview so don't forget the camera next time. No Qview = it never happened!  
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome to the SMF, It's always good to know that the information here is helpful;.Keep reading the forums, you'll go through that learning curve at a good clip. It's all good my friend.

welcome to the form neighbor!!! from near st cloud here. lotsa members here to give you advice on pretty much any question you may have.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

WELCOME!!!

Just think, in a couple months, we'll be using our smokers for auxillary heat!!!

Todd

Hey welcome to smf, congrats on your first smoke, now you're gonna be addicted for life. Tell us a little more info, like what kinda smoker you got, what kinda wood you used, and please learn to take some qview. 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky