• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoking in Minnesota(new here)

kejjson19

Joined Aug 27, 2010
I smoked my first meat today(cut-up chicken). It was the best chicken I ever had thanks to everyone posting here. I learned so much from everyone. I rubbed it and smoked at 250,  temp. at 165 and pulled it (took 2hrs). YUM!! Thanks again to everyone!!

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007
Sounds great! Glad to hear it worked out well for you. :) Welcome to the forum!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Welcome to the SMF from another MN boy. This is a great place to hang out and learn a ton. Lots of great people on here.

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Great first smoke and welcome aboard!  Remember we drool for some Qview so don't forget the camera next time. No Qview = it never happened!  

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Welcome to the SMF, It's always good to know that the information here is helpful;.Keep reading the forums, you'll go through that learning curve at a good clip. It's all good my friend.

bill in mn

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 9, 2009
Hello from Monticello MN ,your going to like it here allot and were glad your here too.Bill

erain

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2008
welcome to the form neighbor!!! from near st cloud here. lotsa members here to give you advice on pretty much any question you may have.

john-z

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 28, 2010
And another Minnesota Howdy from the Duluth area. Yep, this cool weather is making me want to smoke almost everyday. Welcome.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
WELCOME!!!

Just think, in a couple months, we'll be using our smokers for auxillary heat!!!

Todd

jjwdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 5, 2010
Welcome to SMF - glad you found us and had a successful first smoke.  Many more to come as now you are hooked!!!   Where in Minnesota are you?

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Hey welcome to smf, congrats on your first smoke, now you're gonna be addicted for life. Tell us a little more info, like what kinda smoker you got, what kinda wood you used, and please learn to take some qview. 

toxie

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.