Smoking bonanza w/ Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ya what raptor said! You need to give pork loin a 2nd chance and take it off at 145. 195-205 is for pulling as in shredding like pulled pork. I don't know that it works for loins.

I pull mine at 140, wrap in foil & let them coast up to 145 then slice & eat. They are always juicy. Like Rap said the new guidelines allow you to take them off sooner & they are much more juicier.

Good stuff...thanks, everyone! Will try it again. For tenderloin, i'm going to try something other than mustard + dry rub (rib type prep) i did it just like the rest of the stuff for convenience, but it seems like it would do better with something like rosemary and garlic more so than rib rub.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky