smoking again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slabslayer

Original poster
May 24, 2014
NE Ohio
After my pork butts on Monday, had to smoke something again tonight (second ever smoke).  Blew the afternoon off at work to come home and smoke a meatloaf.  Smoked it for 3 hours at about 280* until internal temp hit 160* (I know, a little hot, but I was in a hurry) But man was it juicy!!  The high temp didn't dry it out at all!  It wasn't tough either.  Smoked it over a mix of charcoal and cherry wood with a full water pan.  Tasted amazing too!  My wife was skeptical of a smoked meatloaf at first, but said it was the best meatloaf she'd ever eaten!  Here's what the uneaten half looked like.  :-)

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky