smokin a nice mix today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

arch_cpj

Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
raining out so I have a few racks of ribs a small but roast full of apple juice a couple pork steaks a large fatty and my special potatoes chopped potatoes, onions, garlic, chives, lots of butter, and as Im a relocated wisconsinite lots of shredded cheddar mixed in and topped cook at 250 until taters are done and cheese topping is nice and golden. mmmmmmmm!!! then I have a pan of baked beans cookin. oops better go mop that meat!!!

Arch, Glad to see that the weather doesn't stop you from enjoying a good time smokin'!

Heck, a little wet weather isn't gonna scare off the truly dedicated... I smoked 3 beer can chickens yesterday. Two were for supper with friends the wife invited over and the extra was for her to shred up into smokey chicken salad for sammiches at lunch today. Mmmmm. Yummy!

Cheers,
Brian

MMMMMMNNNN all turned out well I should have rotated one rack of ribs as they were a bit dry all others good and butt good too tomorrow I woll pull it all and simmer in apple juice / BBQ sauce and make pulled pork.

Seems like that the only way to learn. One thing Ive quickly learded is move that meat around a few times to keep everything even

It is a pretty tasty way of learning. I really do not mind at all, neither does my wife, kids, neighbors (got to keep them happy), out-laws oh I mean in laws, people at the office, etc

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky