smokerken here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerken

Original poster
May 11, 2014
I'm new here just got interested in smoking meat I,m from eastern Kentucky love to grill hunt and fish just getting the smoked meat in my blood lol. I'm trying a 6lb roast today for my mother on mothers day(and the better half and my 5 year old son )my son is already interests I cooking so I'm tickled to see that in my son . Well that's about all I have for now I'm trying this on the grill today looks good haven't invested in a smoker yet

Welcome from Canada.

canada-flag-14.gif

This is a great place to learn how to smoke. There is a lot of information in the posts and great people who like to help.

It is wonderful that your son is interested too. Is there anything better than cooking with family?

Disco

No there is always enjoyment for me to cook with the family had a great mothers day the roast turned out great better than I could have thought it would have it was a great hit and plan more soon thanks for all the post

Welcome to the site, and a big hello from East Texas. Let us know how your smoke turned out.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky