Smoker problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good info. to know. I don't has a gasser, but I am thinking of getting one in the near future. So this might come in handy.

Kookie

Man! It is a good thing that I was not the first reply, I was gonna say to get a bigger hammer!
icon_twisted.gif

I have had regulator problems simular to this before and just by chance (not understanding) I have turned everything off and started over to end up burning good like it should. The one thing that makes me mad is that I kind of have to creep up on the maximum heat output for my fryer/boil pot. That is to say that I actually have to watch the flame as I increase the gas because it can blow itself out if I just crank it up too high. I have to adjust manually the flame shape and size and stand off to get the maximum burn. I don't have this much trouble adjusting my old cutting torch! I guess I should be looking into getting a better regulator huh?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky