• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Featured Smoker pellets to buy

GIJOE007

Joined Jul 29, 2021
I’ve just started smoking with a vertical pellet smoker. I’m reading that YOU MUST use quality wood pellets. Does anyone have suggestions as to the best I can buy?
Thanks

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
I use Lumberjack pellets in my Rec Tec RT-700 thaat I get from Dick's Sporting Goods. they have always performed well and have good flavor.

Robert

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 8, 2016
I’ve just started smoking with a vertical pellet smoker. I’m reading that YOU MUST use quality wood pellets. Does anyone have suggestions as to the best I can buy?
Thanks
LJ as mentioned or cookinpellets

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
These are the best I have used, but it's hard to beat the $9.00 price of Lumberjacks from Rural King, Dick's will price match the L.J. pellets if you show them the R.K. prices.

But these burn hotter and cleaner, by far the best I've used, but they are three times the price of L.J's.

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
Some of us use a combination: a good pellet like Lumberjack in the hopper and a smoker tube or tray of a premium pellet like CookinPellets. You get the best of both worlds.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.