Smoker died

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

actech

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 28, 2013
Illinois Land of jailed governors
Glad Im not in charge of the main food this holiday. Made some abt's while my charbroil electric was preheating. Went to put them in and no smoke no heat element is cold . UGH Fired up the pit boss to do the job. I got around 4 yrs out of the charbroil and from what I've heard thats really good. Ill get the tools out this weekend and see whats wrong with it. But i may be in the market for a MES. Seems to be a very popular smoker around here. Think I still have a brinkmann charcoal in the shed havent used in forever and a day.

that’s a bummer about your pit dying but the positive lining here is your getting a new pit lol. Happy hunting. Have not heard a single bad thing about the MES. Talk with bearcarver. He’s the MES Guru. A lot of people like the smoke vault as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky