Smoked Wings with Smoked Mac and Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tander28

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 7, 2016
Kansas
Quick weeknight dinner that turned out amazing. Smoked chicken wings two ways with smoked mac and cheese on the side.

Wings - Smoked on high heat on my Camp Chef for about 25 minutes
1/2 naked with Meat Church Honey Hog Hot rub and homemade ranch to dip
1/2 with a light dusting of Meat Church Holy Cow (for the black pepper punch) and glazed with Korean Bulgogi sauce (tossed before and after smoking). These were my favorite.

Mac and Cheese - Boxed shells and cheese (we like Annie's) upgraded with smoked gouda and a triple cheddar blend. Made it stove top and threw it on the smoker at the same time as the wings.
IMG_1024.JPG

I gotta try wings smoked on high temp. I have been doing them on fairly low heat for most of the time and then turning up the heat at the end, But they still end up with a chewy kind of rubbery skin. I think just straight high temps for less than 30 mins will be worth a try.

Reactions: Will Squared
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky