Smoked Venison Meatloaf and Veggies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmusser

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 11, 2020
4# ground venison, 2# hot italian sausage, bacon from my brisket smoke, smoked pepper jack, smoked cheddar, some ketchup, BBQ, a handful of hashbrowns, seaonings and mixed smoked veggies (onion, jalepeno, green/red/yellow/orange peppers, poblanos, anaheim).
IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1991 (1).jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

Little loaves in bad light
IMG_2003.jpg

Little loaves in good light
IMG_2004.jpg

Sliced up close.
IMG_2002.jpg

Will Finish in oven under broiler with ketchup and brown sugar mix that carmelizes great. Good eats for a while. :emoji_sunglasses:

Oh ya... like a dozen eggs, croutons and breadcrumbs. The chef may have had a few beverages while mixing last night! :emoji_blush: :emoji_laughing:

nice looking assortment, a nice variety of peppers you smoked there.
Thank you. Trying to mix in somethings besides meats and cheese in my diet. LOL. Looks better than a gray blob. Made a good sammich!

Thanks for the likes.
kruizer
Johnny Ray
ChuxPick
Jcam222
Winterrider
SmokerJim
Mike243

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky