Smoked Turkey Breast (Hickory Smoked)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent job my friend, you haven't lost your touch at all. Looks perfect to me.
Like for sure

Gave me an idea !! may do a few of those for the wedding too ??

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Easy Prep, Easy Smoke, and Easy Slicing!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You PZ !!
I gotta Trick for You!!! Eazy Peazy!!
By far the best way to clean your wood stove door glass, is by using a Wet paper Towel dipped in your stove ashes.
Then scrub it until it's loosened up (Not long). Then use a couple wet paper towels, and finish with a Dry one.
Works Great !! Try it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Here's my Step by Step on cleaning the glass:
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cleaning-mes-window-without-any-chemicals-at-all.113467/

Bear

Bookmarked !That's perfect and so easy! No problem getting ashes from my stove, the door of which looks almost exactly like yours (mine is an old Quadrafire)

Much appreciated John!

Bookmarked !That's perfect and so easy! No problem getting ashes from my stove, the door of which looks almost exactly like yours (mine is an old Quadrafire)

Much appreciated John!

Let me know how you like how it works when you try it.
I couldn't believe how good it works when I tried it!!

Bear

Nice looking breast Bear, I've got one on the WSM as I type. I hope it turn out as well as yours did.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yours will be Great! I'm gonna look for it !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That turkey breast looks awesome! I can’t believe you never done one, because those pics look like you’ve been doing them for years.

LIKE!

Thank You Xray!!
Beginners Luck, I guess.
And Thank You for the Like.

Bear

Not too shabby for your first turkey breast John. Not too shabby at all!!! Looks absolutely perfect.
I never eat poultry skin, but I think I just might be tempted to try some off that bird. It looks darn good.
POINT
Gary

Thank You Much, Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like, my Friend.

Bear

Looks great!
I have a feeling I'll be smoking some as well here soon. I'll likely debone, remove skin, and brine then smoke. I LOVE having the nice smoke flavor on all sides of the meat!

Keep up the good work! :)

Thank You Tall !!
I thought about Brining, but this one was already enhanced, so I figured I better not. It was Plenty Moist.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear that is a great looking smoke and meal, Thanks to this ever so helpful sight we started doing turkey on the smoker and it has become another favorite of the family. The list keeps growing... Point on that, And sammies with leftovers, mmmmm.... Just can't go wrong with that!

Nice Bear! Crispy skin, tender & juicy on the inside! Looks perfectly cooked & the meals look real tasty!

Bear that is a great looking smoke and meal, Thanks to this ever so helpful sight we started doing turkey on the smoker and it has become another favorite of the family. The list keeps growing... Point on that, And sammies with leftovers, mmmmm.... Just can't go wrong with that!

Thank You Sir!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking T breast.
Like the dinner combo too.
Sammies oh ya they do make fine sammie....like to make regular and BLT's with it also

Thank You Kit!
Yup---I might be strange, but I prefer the Dark meat during the meal, but for Sammies I go strictly with the White Meat.
So this Breast is for All Sammies, after the first meal.

Bear

Reactions: kit s
Looks fantastic!

You didn't mention brining. Was that breast already 'enhanced'?

Thanks

Thank You!!
Yes, the Breast was enhanced, so I didn't inject or brine it.
It was very moist throughout.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky