Smoked stuffed chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like a delicious way to cook chicken breasts. Next time I come across some really big ones, I'll pick them up. Most of what I've been seeing lately wouldn't be thick enough.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Here they are done.
Filling is Italian sausage cooked with bell pepper and onions and mixed with Italian cheese blend, then topped with Gouda cheese..

A60907C8-5FC7-444C-9575-59A6CCA0B06F.jpeg

2308D864-A3DD-422E-A9E7-6AD6DB2B5A8B.jpeg

Looks fantastic SE, and a great way to incorporate some good sausage. I make a chicken Italian chicken sausage with chardonnay, dried maters, and black olives for my wife, thinking with the right cheese she would absolutely love this! Thanks for posting, will do! RAY

They look absolutely delicious. I'd hit it for sure.
Thank you Doug. They are worthy.

Wow, look awesome!!
Thank you.

Those look tasty! Nice work!
Thank you.

Looks fantastic SE, and a great way to incorporate some good sausage. I make a chicken Italian chicken sausage with chardonnay, dried maters, and black olives for my wife, thinking with the right cheese she would absolutely love this! Thanks for posting, will do! RAY
Thank you Ray. Yes do give this a try. These are very versatile and can be taken in many directions. I’ve even done these “pizza” style with layers of toppings, cheese and sauce. You can go Alfredo style also, have fun with it.

Somehow I managed to miss the original thread but just read through it. Those look excellent!! Just went and modified the shopping list for Tracy to include some turkey breasts. She can't do chicken but can do turkey and I think I might just know what I'm doing for supper this evening :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks really good from over here. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris, always appreciated.

Gonna have to try these!
Give it a go Bill, you can go any flavor direction you can think of, you will be rewarded.

Wow that looks great Eric. Nothing wrong with that . And love the fillings and cheese chose

David
Thank you David, it’s a fun cook and delicious.

Looks great. Oh man I'd be on that like a starving dog! I need to do these again soon.
Thank you Jim. It’s a fun cook to change up the rotation.

Somehow I managed to miss the original thread but just read through it. Those look excellent!! Just went and modified the shopping list for Tracy to include some turkey breasts. She can't do chicken but can do turkey and I think I might just know what I'm doing for supper this evening :emoji_wink:

Robert
Appreciate that Robert. Turkey breast is fantastic this way, and get creative with the filling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky