Smoked Sirloin tip sandwich .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks great nice job
Thank you sir . Appreciate the comment .

Looks perfect to me, Chop.
It was perfect medium rare . Get really tender after heating it thru with the beef stock .
Thanks for looking .

Those look real fine from here Chop!

Just wish I could eat something like that.
Hey John . Good to see ya bud . Thanks for lookin , yeah I need to maybe not eat them so often myself .

I just ate and now I want that.
Lol . Thanks .

Made a Pizza Bread today for meatball sandwich tonight.
That sure sounds good . Was it you that makes a pepperoni bread ? I did that over the summer . Pepperoni and motz . Man that's good .

Man does that sammie look tasty!!! I could knock down a couple of those with a large order of fries.
Put in a potato garden , and you'd have the whole meal out in the yard . Lol .
Thanks for lookin bud .

That looks excellent Rich! Meat and Taters perfectly cooked. Great add ons with that Spinach mix too. I love extra crispy Fries as well. Great job. You've got that Weber dialed in properly.
Thank you Mike . The SmokeFire does a great job . After I got started , I controlled the whole cook from down in the shop .
Try soaking the starch out of the potatoes . Makes a big difference in my opinion .

Beautiful looking sandwich Rich. Great Job
Thanks Chris . Both the kids inhaled these things . That's always a good sign .

Try soaking the starch out of the potatoes . Makes a big difference in my opinion .
Yes, I do soak the starch out, but most times I forget and don't soak them long enough, lol. It is much better soaked, but I'll take fries any way I can get them.

don't soak them long enough,
I just keep changing the water until it's no longer cloudy . Add the salt on the last change . Then salad spinner or dry at low heat to get rid of the water .
Easier to grab a bag of frozen , but I'll do them like this once in a while .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky