Smoked Scotch eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great smoke and thread. When you add how great these look, there must be points! Kudos B1!

Disco

Good looking stuff B-one.
Haven't done these in a while.
So many good things and I can't eat like I used to.
Points to you, Sir.

Ed

Thanks Ed, I shouldn't eat like I do sometimes.:biggrin:

We always did potatoes the "old style" way, cooking whole and then peeling for potato salad, too. We got tired of burned fingers and tried it the same way you did. Works just fine.
I finally tried Scotch Eggs a few weeks ago and am totally sold! Simple, easy and tasty!
Dan

[emoji]128522[/emoji]

We always did potatoes the "old style" way, cooking whole and then peeling for potato salad, too. We got tired of burned fingers and tried it the same way you did. Works just fine.
I finally tried Scotch Eggs a few weeks ago and am totally sold! Simple, easy and tasty!
Dan

[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Wrap some cheese around a few eggs the next run!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky