Smoked Roast Beef Sammich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just a excellent piece of work all the way around Jake, big Like! That's my kind of sanny, I'd be all over that! RAY

Lol thanks dave I was planning this for last week but my injection didn't get here in time. Keep an eye on the weather. News is saying biggest winter storm in decades. Freezing rain here now
So far, we're good here in The Boro, but who knows. I'm stocked up on food, and I can walk to the Grocery. Stay safe buddy!

Dave

Reactions: TNJAKE
Now that's a great looking sandwich. Thanks for the pictures, thinking of chicken for next smoke , so i will have to look into doing injection of some kind. Which i have not done yet. Hope your storm is not as bad as as they are calling for. We have been lucky so far this year, little storm last week, high winds and drifting
good luck and thanks for making me hungry
David

Now that's a great looking sandwich. Thanks for the pictures, thinking of chicken for next smoke , so i will have to look into doing injection of some kind. Which i have not done yet. Hope your storm is not as bad as as they are calling for. We have been lucky so far this year, little storm last week, high winds and drifting
good luck and thanks for making me hungry
David
Thanks David. I like to inject poultry with cajun butter
IMG_20201122_182718.jpg

We are currently under a winter storm warning. Supposed to start getting snow around 3. It's freezing lol. Stay warm bud

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks David. I like to inject poultry with cajun butterView attachment 484869
We are currently under a winter storm warning. Supposed to start getting snow around 3. It's freezing lol. Stay warm bud
That stuff needs to be classified as another food group. My beer can chicken (without the beer) doesn't hit the Weber without that stuff.

Dave

Reactions: TNJAKE
Jake, that looks amazing and I love that Kosmos injection I use it on everything beef if I'm injecting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky