Smoked Roast Beef A La Bearcarver...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks slamming. So the juice from the initial parts was a 12 hour crock pot cook on low. Then you only keep the Juice right? Can you go into the au jus recipe and process or is that it just using that juice and that's it? Thanks :<)

Great Googley Moogley, what a pretty dinner plate, Kieth.

LIKE!!

Have you got a link to Chef Jimmys smoked au jus?

That looks slamming. So the juice from the initial parts was a 12 hour crock pot cook on low. Then you only keep the Juice right? Can you go into the au jus recipe and process or is that it just using that juice and that's it? Thanks :<)

Thanks guys! Here ya go:
Beef Stock:
http://www.jfolse.com/recipes/stocks_sauces/stock_sauce35.htm

The secret here is the save the tendons and roast the hell out of them! Save ALL the trim!
Inda crock pot overnight.....easy peasy. Strain and use in chef jimmyj's smokey au jus..
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/demi-glacé-recipe-needed-and-question.311648/#post-2274019

Man that looks good. Enjoy dinner tonight Inda.

Point for sure
Chris
Man that looks goooooood.
Wow! I actually drooled a bit on that one! Awesome job, onto the short list! Looks like it’ll be a great time!
That all looks so crazy good!
Broth looks so good I could almost taste it! The smokey au jus and roast beef, oh yea!
Thanks guys! I just can't bring myself to throw away beef trim when I KNOW how good a homemade beef stock can be! And it is really not hard to do! Crock pot overnight is as easy as it gets!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Holy cow Keith!! That looks amazing. I can only imagine that the aroma was incredible. A lot of steps and a lot of time but the final product was breathtaking. Beautiful cook on that roast and it all looks tantalizing. Well done my friend.

Robert

What a fantastic looking roast.Nicely done. . .
Very envious also of you planting tomatoes already, we will be 12° tonight. Yikes !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky