Smoked Ribs Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Stingh2

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2019
Took advantage of the weather here today on Staten Island and smoked Ribs. Did the 3-2-1 with oak and apple wood. Smoked beans with the rib trimmings also. Wife and I enjoyed it. Can hardly wait for things to get back to so sort of normal this summer and have the whole family back together for a nice BBQ.
Stay Safe everyone
Bill
CE9F122F-D0C3-4C0A-9E53-D346AA2D114E.jpeg
C3C0B4AC-F469-4C80-B6F6-B5F916904839.jpeg

Took advantage of the weather here today on Staten Island and smoked Ribs. Did the 3-2-1 with oak and apple wood. Smoked beans with the rib trimmings also. Wife and I enjoyed it. Can hardly wait for things to get back to so sort of normal this summer and have the whole family back together for a nice BBQ.
Stay Safe everyone
BillView attachment 487035View attachment 487036
Great job! Looks really good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky