Smoked & Pulled BBQ Beef w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, wingman-If I was there, I don't think I could have waited another 8 hours for that great looking beef to come out of the crockpot!! I'd want a sammie just as soon as ya put some sauce on it!!
points.gif
to you for a great looking sammie and video.

Thanks Dutch and believe me... We did sample it before it went into the Crockpot.

In fact in the video you will see there is 4 roasts. I pulled one at 155 degrees for a very tasty smoked roast beef diner. The Au-Jus really mad for moist meat. The other 3 went into the Crockpot minus snack material.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I changed directions on my chuckie that I had in the smoker today after watching your video. Mine is in the crockpot now with a Sweet Baby Ray's/Dr. Pepper bath.

And yes... samples were taken in the pulling process!

Man, that looks outstanding. Did you use top or bottom round for you roast...or does it matter?
I'm also wondering that have a Bottom round I just picked up on sale from the store and was searching here for ideas what to do with it  will this work with it ?? thanks 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky