Smoked Pork Loin Roast!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shootlessjoe

Original poster
Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys! Got my first smoke in! Did a pork loin roast! Turned out well! Small one but it did well. Just used some lump coals to get it hot and threw in some hickory wood to smoke it and get it cooking! Stayed in the smoker for nearly 3 hours. Loved the results!

AF1QipN-sGne_Q1UzQHoRzCnVBb0COozzWmVMqYYYDi9NadiHnuDZQRgc-Y3DR3i8lJsZA
vVPQmcx
https://ibb.co/vVPQmcx

Last edited:
Welcome to the Field of Dreams.. err I mean SMF. :emoji_laughing:

Heads up, sorry can't see your image.

Sorry. The image doesn't work at all I noticed. I had taken it on my phone but the URL provided from my e-mail doesn't seem to work. :(

Link works! NICE. I love loins. So many ways to do them. I just cured one and smoked it for 18hrs @ 150F for a german style smoked pork chops a la Kassler Ripchen.

Reactions: Shootlessjoe
Sure looks good! Like someone else said looks like a baby butt :) Can’t beat charcoal and hickory for some flavor. If you get a chance try apple or cherry. We really love fruit woods for pork.

Reactions: Shootlessjoe
Sure looks good! Like someone else said looks like a baby butt :) Can’t beat charcoal and hickory for some flavor. If you get a chance try apple or cherry. We really love fruit woods for pork.
Well I bought 1.5 cu hickory wood from Walmart. I may dive into other woods down the road. The hickory is really flavored into the meat! Love it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky