Smoked Patatoe Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike243

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 25, 2018
E Tn
Just a quick tip on making a classic side a little different ,cut your spuds as normal and boil but pull before you normally would and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking.Lay out on a large sheet pan and put into the smoker with a high amount of smoke rolling,let run 30 minutes or so and pull out and into a freezer for 15-30 minutes to stop the cooking again.add the rest of your fixings into it when cooled,this is better when not fixed with smoked meats as the flavor is less intense and you might not notice it but with any thing else it stands out ,let me know if you try this and any thing different you might do

275 on temp on my MES

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky