Smoked Meatloaf...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks delicious. I have never smoked a meatloaf before but you may have just inspired me to try..
After seeing the medley of food you posted a while back, I have no doubt you'd crush it. As has been said before though, once you smoke one you'll never even consider using the oven again. :emoji_wink: Charles even noted that after doing this one.

Robert

Reactions: CTXSmokeLover
Oh My Oh My!!!! :emoji_astonished:
The more I browse through the forums the more I can't wait to try all these delicious looking smoker recipes!!
I would never in my life thought to smoke a meat loaf... this will be on the top of my growing list once I get my smoker seasoned up this week... Was going to do ribs and/or a ham for my first go at smoking this weekend too get a feel for my new baby. This meatloaf will deffo be within top 5 next cooks.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
The more I browse through the forums the more I can't wait to try all these delicious looking smoker recipes!!
Word of caution here: be careful!! You'll need to prioritize your cooks because every time you think you've got it figured out what you'll be cooking, something else is gonna blow you away. Very soon you'll have a list so long you'll never get all of them done :emoji_laughing: Go ahead....ask me how I know this :emoji_wink: Seriously though, can't wait to see what you turn out, and welcome aboard.

Robert

Looks great! As it happens I made one on the weekend. Fryed up 2 onions and 1lb.mushrooms to mix in with the meat .smoked served with Breen beans,mashed potatoes and gravy. Failed to get photos as I thought it was too plain. It sure tasted fine. Been having meatloaf sandwiches every day since. Can't beat smoked meatloaf. Even the wife had some and liked it and that does not happen often.

Word of caution here: be careful!! You'll need to prioritize your cooks because every time you think you've got it figured out what you'll be cooking, something else is gonna blow you away. Very soon you'll have a list so long you'll never get all of them done :emoji_laughing: Go ahead....ask me how I know this :emoji_wink: Seriously though, can't wait to see what you turn out, and welcome aboard.

Robert
Yes this!!!! My to do list or wanna make that list is obnoxious! Continues to get bigger!

Ryan

Sorry Charles I don't know how I missed this ( July and first of Aug. were just a whirlwind for me . Real busy , But no more excuses ) ,
but glad someone brought it back up.
Now that's a meatloaf for sure. and love the finished plate . And onions in the gravy ....YES

David

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I love smoking meatloaf!!!! That's the only way to do it and the only way it's done at my house. I have to buy the BIG roll of hamburger from Sam's club seeing how friends, neighbors and FH co-workers all ask for some when I smoke it. I was even requested to make some when I get into my new house here in a few weeks seeing how I have my smoker (Char Boil vertical smoker) all prepared for the move.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Sorry Charles I don't know how I missed this
No problem, David and thank you for your kind words and compliments. This summer has been crazy busy for me as well and I'm off of here for days at a time and miss a lot. Trying to catch up is difficult because just when I think things are slowing down, the phone starts ringing again, but that's a good thing most times...

My FH and I did Smoked Meatloaves today, used almost a full 10lb roll of hamburger. We divided it up into 5 pans and 1 loaf on a rack. It turned out very delicious!!!! Sorry I didn't get any pics of they cooked

Attachments

• IMG_20220828_103319_01.jpg
    IMG_20220828_103319_01.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220828_114216911.jpg
    IMG_20220828_114216911.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220828_114224510.jpg
    IMG_20220828_114224510.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 5
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky