Smoked meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I couldn't agree more that the available food a deer has to eat greatly impacts its taste. I grew up hunting in central MD where we had a lot of agriculture but we would also hunt in the mountains in Western MD (Garrett County) and the meat from the deer in western MD had a different taste than the deer from around where I lived. I wouldn't say it was a "bad" taste or even gamier, but it was noticeably different.

Mastercaster, righteous doesn't do it justice. It's so good, I feel like I'm doing something illegal when I eat it. I go full blown fat kid when this stuff hits my plate. And of course lets not forget about the meatloaf sammies with the leftovers. I just drooled on myself. LOL!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky