Smoked Mashed Potato Fries with stir fried Sliced pork Belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
David that whole meal looks fantastic but I'm loving that idea with the fries. Very creative. gotta admit though, the pork sounds amazing too but I gotta try those fries at some point. Thanks for sharing.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

The mashed fries were really nice and crispy with soft inside. The pork belly stir fry was
very good also but I was mostly showing the smoked fries. These are even better if deep fried . but I wanted to see if they would work in the smoker. And they did. :emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

David

The whole plate looks delicious but those fries steal the show and are pretty darn creative! Very nicely done.

Thanks Joe for the comment

The fries were the center point of the post , really wanted to show that they work and are very good. I have done the belly stir fry before . So did not want to go on about it too much....BUT it was really good also :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Reactions: xray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky