Smoked Mac and Cheese Loaded with a side of Legs ( +pics )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW that all looks great! I like your style on the smoked beef in the Mac! That I will need to try. Could go into many applications too. Nice work David!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
WOW that all looks great! I like your style on the smoked beef in the Mac! That I will need to try. Could go into many applications too. Nice work David!

Thanks Dave for the like and the comment

I am glad I tried it that way also, as it really put good smoke flavor into the middle
of the Mac + Ch.
And yes that would help pull the smoke into all sorts of combos of meals

David

Reactions: sandyut
That is epic! What an awesome write up too! Beautiful pics too! Had to be delicious 🥹Great work, thank you for sharing!

Thanks Jed for the love and the comment

Very nice of you to say. remembering back, it was a great meal that I did up for my Sister and her kids on their first trip back home from Ontario.
They never had Mac and Cheese that way before and Never chicken legs like that in a cure for sure. They want to come back for another visit or at least
some more smoked foods, lol

David

Reactions: bauchjw
Wow! Not sure how I missed this one David. That spread looks awesome!

Thanks Steve for the like and the comment

Hard to see them all, I have missed a lot also I bet.
But it came back up and I am pleased it did, it was a great meal and made some new folks like some good smoked belly lovin foods

David

Wow David, not sure how I missed this… but looks phenomenal! You’d have had 8 happy guests if I were there! 😉

Nicely done man, and liking the leg holder!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow David, not sure how I missed this… but looks phenomenal! You’d have had 8 happy guests if I were there! 😉

Nicely done man, and liking the leg holder!

Thanks Justin for the like and the comment

Don't ever worry about missing a post or 2 , I know it is hard to see them all. But glad Buckeyedude Buckeyedude brought it back up .
It was great and the smoked hamburger was a good touch to add more smoke flavour to the inside.

I would be honored to set a plate for you at the supper table, I always make too much .

Yes I am a big fan of the leg holder, :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_thumbsup:

David

Wow! Amazing plate of food. Looks like it was a busy day. I recently bought a bottle of crown. Forgot how good it was.

Thanks Brian for the likes and the comment

It was busy , but fun to do for my sister and her kids ( young adults ) all new tastes for them, and that made it special

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky