Smoked Cornedbeef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
found this cornedbeef in the bottom of the freezer, had june 2019 on it so i figured i better do something with it, since i didn't have to cut the grass i put some salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, fennel seed on it , smoked it at 250 for about 5 hours, got to say it came out pretty tasty and tender. thanks for looking. Jim
20210105_153341[2020].jpg
20210105_153147[2016].jpg
20210105_162822[2024].jpg

Mmmmm...that looks fantastic Jim. We do love us some corned beef!! Along with come cabbage and taters, that's a meal to warm the soul...especially since you didn't have to cut grass :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: smokerjim
Mmmmm...that looks fantastic Jim. We do love us some corned beef!! Along with come cabbage and taters, that's a meal to warm the soul...especially since you didn't have to cut grass :emoji_laughing:

Robert
thank you Robert, who doesn't like corned beef! sure did taste good.

Robert
that's a meal to warm the soul. ============YOU WORDED THAT PERFECTLY

Man does that CB look delicious Jim. Nice Job!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: smokerjim
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky