Smoked Cinnamon Caramel Apples with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had a feeling this one would make the banner.
Congratulations.gif

Thanks for the great idea !!! just pulled them off the smoker and they turn out "NICE" !!!!

will do it again , real soon
77.gif

Thanks for the great idea !!! just pulled them off the smoker and they turn out "NICE" !!!!

will do it again , real soon
77.gif
Awesome. Glad to hear. Did you modify recipe at all? Next time I will probably peel them to see the difference in texture and smoke penetration.

Awesome. Glad to hear. Did you modify recipe at all? Next time I will probably peel them to see the difference in texture and smoke penetration.
no , I did them the same as you posted. Next time i will leave them on longer to soften up the apples more . Wife said that will be on the " to do list" again!!

Thanks for the post, like i said they turn out great !!! here some pictures :

bdbe725d_009.jpg
3bd340ba_010.jpg

Scott & Jrod !!!!

That'll be about enough out of you two!!!!

Changing keyboards again!!!!

Bear

Dang newbie whippersnappers.  Don't they know they're suppose to preface with a drool alert???!  Maybe we need to get the instructions modified....  Nice Apples though.
I'll make a note to self, drool alert.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky