Smoked Christmas Gifts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bad santa

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 20, 2013
Friendswood, Texas
Been busy the last couple of weeks getting my stocking stuffers smoked up and packaged for Christmas. Did some various flavors of cheeses, 2 double smoked hams, and 9 lbs. of Bear's uncased beef logs. Here are some pics of it all...

Double smoked apple n cherry habanero jelly mixture glazed hams that will be portioned and bag sucked.

Some of the different cheeses were done in  the WSM...top shelf has 1/4 rounds of herbed, garlic, and jalapeno jack, butter kase, cream cheese and Havarti, 1 with dill and 1 with jalapenos. Lower shelf in the WSM is loaded with plain gouda and chipotle gouda.

Pepperjack, colby, butter kase, sections of sliced mozzarella, and wheels of 3 pepper colbyjack and some wedges of port salud ready for the bigger cold smoker.

Pepperjack, Baby bels, and some cheddar

Muenster, more creamed cheese, haloumi and some goat cheese, 1 plain, 1 herbed, and 1 olive tapenade.

Bear's beef logs

Smoked up...

Then portioned and bag sucked.

All the cheeses, ham, and sausages are now portioned out, bag sucked, labeled, and ready for Santa's deliveries to be made.

Plus, the best part.....I didn't have to deal with any of the Black Friday crazies, congested mall crowds, or fight for a parking space and I got to sample along the way. 
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Everybody! 

Thanks for looking... 

Oh Yeah----That ALL looks Great, Santa!!!

And I've been a good boy all year----Honest !!!

Bear

Thanks Bear for the kind words, have been putting your beef stick and double smoked ham recipes to good use. Everybody that has sampled them have liked them. So I figured this year would be a good time to spread 'em around even more to folks enjoyment as stocking stuffers and party favors.

Good to see your Thanksgiving went well and hope that you and Mrs. Bear and entire family have a great Christmas season and a very Happy New Year too !

So how do we do this? Put a light in the window? Is there somewhere to send our address ?

Looks great man...... In the past I would box up homemade for special friends, pickles, jellies, BBQ sauce, etc...... I bet those are gladly received!

Thank you Humdinger, I appreciate it...

Thanks Foamheart, I too have been making and giving gifts of treats for years, learned it from my folks. They always gave homemade candy, breads and cakes as gifts. So I've done this too for decades, just keeping the circle spinning and unbroken. 

I for one, have always appreciated receiving a gift of something that someone had put, thought and effort into. 

Thanks Bear for the kind words, have been putting your beef stick and double smoked ham recipes to good use. Everybody that has sampled them have liked them. So I figured this year would be a good time to spread 'em around even more to folks enjoyment as stocking stuffers and party favors.

Good to see your Thanksgiving went well and hope that you and Mrs. Bear and entire family have a great Christmas season and a very Happy New Year too !
Thanks Santa !!   And same to you & yours too!!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Bad Bad Santa, you should not be giving out such great gifts, you are suppose to be giving out coal right??

I hope your family and friends have a great Christmas, and New Years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky