Smoked chicken thighs and jambalaya

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Electric88

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 10, 2020
Slid some chicken thighs into the MES30 the other night for dinner, just a little olive oil and homemade rub on them.

chk1.jpg

Had some leftover last night, so decided to make jambalaya (sausage bought from a local meat market, haven't gotten into that yet). Made for a nice hearty meal when it was 14 degrees outside!

chk2.jpg

A little brown sugar in the rub helped make the chicken thighs contrast nicely to the spice in the jambalaya. Turned out great!

Slid some chicken thighs into the MES30 the other night for dinner, just a little olive oil and homemade rub on them.

View attachment 429234

Had some leftover last night, so decided to make jambalaya (sausage bought from a local meat market, haven't gotten into that yet). Made for a nice hearty meal when it was 14 degrees outside!

View attachment 429235

A little brown sugar in the rub helped make the chicken thighs contrast nicely to the spice in the jambalaya. Turned out great!
I'm so hungry now ahhh!!!!
These chicken thighs are really really delicious!!!!

I absolutely love doing chicken thighs in the smoker! They are always juicy, and just turn out great every time! Would take them over chicken breasts any day

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky