Smoked Chicken Shawarma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks amazing and delicious!! Love the colors!

Outstanding !!

Heck yes! That's beautiful!

Ryan

Got to say I never seen anything like that, looks great

I‘d line up for seconds! Looks good.
Jim

lookin good ty for sharing

Beautiful, another work of art Jeff! RAY

Holy crap that is totally awesome!!!!! VERY NICE WORK!!!!!

What can I say that hasn't already been said Jeff? That is nothing short of spectacular my friend. Just an awesome and amazing cook and another world class presentation. Beautiful job buddy!!

Robert

Hot damn that’s beyond amazing Jeff! I could only imagine how that tasted. It’s been awhile since I grilled halloumi. Between the shawarma and fries, you must have been stuffed! Where you even awake for the game??

WOW doesn't even matter what game is on....I'm with Team Jeff !! Just amazing and the pics are suitable for framing!

Keith

Been off for a few days and this is what I come back to.

Just beautifully fantastic Jeff

Love the colours and the flavours, i would stand in line for a plate of that

David

Amazing job as usual Jeff. I love that stuff. Nice work bud
Sorry for the late reply guys. Works been crazy busy as has life. Appreciate the kind words. Both my neighbors , friends and family have all asked I do this again sooner rather than later. I was out getting smoke rolling this morning and my neighbors first question was are you doing shawarma again lol. He was briefly disappointed followed by excitement when I told him I was doing gyros. More on that later hopefully.

HELL YEAH!
Dang'it man but that just looks outrageously fantastic.

What temps did you run to get that beautiful color and maillard reaction?
Thanks man! I started out pretty hot around 350F and run that way to get nice exterior color. Spent the balance around 275F. Parts did color up too much towards the end. I’ll cover with foil tent next time. I’m playing with the Trompo King again today and trying to learn from that. Should be posting that adventure sometime this weekend.

Thanks man! I started out pretty hot around 350F and run that way to get nice exterior color. Spent the balance around 275F. Parts did color up too much towards the end. I’ll cover with foil tent next time. I’m playing with the Trompo King again today and trying to learn from that. Should be posting that adventure sometime this weekend.
Yeah, I figure you ran it pretty hot, thanks.
Again... Fantastic!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky