Smoked Cheese Stuffed Bourbon Glazed Meatloaf (Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Robert that looks and sounds super! There are few things Mrs. Red and I love any better than smoked meatloaf…and yours looks terrific! Nicely done!

Red

That looks great. It instantly made me hungry just looking at it.

Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever made a meatloaf. hmmm?

Sorry I missed this Robert… looks phenomenal! Man, I need to try this!

If not for the inspirational smoke this thread created, I may have totally missed it… so glad I didn’t!

Reactions: Retired Spook
Top Notch! Worthy Sides and Sauces, too!

Just one question; where's your probe, center of the meat, or dead-center in the cheese?

Smoked meatloaf ruins any other meatloaf once you have it that way and the addition of cheese will be the end all for me. I gotta do that next time I smoke a loaf, very nicely done Robert!

I’m glad this came around again Robert! You are a true master craftsman, that looks like a big and beautiful bear hug! Thank you for the continued inspiration, but I curse my expanding waist!

I’m glad this came around again Robert! You are a true master craftsman, that looks like a big and beautiful bear hug! Thank you for the continued inspiration, but I curse my expanding waist!
Just wait till you retire...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky