Smoked BonelessTurkey Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scotty's bbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I would like to smoke a boneless turkey breast...has anyone tried one? I've done chicken pieces, whole chickens, & whole turkeys, but not boneless. What have your experiences been like?

Thanks!!

Love them. Only way to do white meat. Since it is just the wife and I, this is perfect for Thanksgivings. About 45 minutes a lb. Or go off the digital temps. Just spice it up and put some hickory wood on the fire and let it go.

That works. Try any spice,

I watch the temps.
icon_eek.gif

I have never brined any of the turkey breast we have done. Just didn't seem to need it. Always moist and juicy. Could it be better brined, possibly. But if you marinaded it, why bother? I always worried about getting rid of the excess salt. I don't need any of that in my diet nowadays.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky