• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Black Tip Shark & Smoked Sweet Potato!

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Hi All!

Today's lunch was lovely! (Smoked black tip shark and smoked sweet potato)! A bit of cayenne and olive oil, once at the table, touched it off fabulously!

Cheers and warm wishes, Leah

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks good. I bet that firm shark meat tastes great smoked.

Disco

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Thank you SmokinHusker, and Disco!

This was really good! I was bothered initially to see that the fish came without skin (my favorite part being the skin) yet once smoked, it really was soft, flavorful, and fantastic!

Cheers and happy mid-week! - Leah

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012
That looks so pretty....Nice Plating!

Love Sweet Taters this time of year!

Kat

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Thanks so much Kat! Me too! (On the sweet potatoes).

I love the red garnet yams even more, and then downright adore the purple Peruvian potatoes, but can only get the latter in one store within the entire area, and so that's less often. Nonetheless, here's to autumn-esque eating!!!!!

Cheers! - Leah

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012

Thanks so much Kat! Me too! (On the sweet potatoes).

I love the red garnet yams even more, and then downright adore the purple Peruvian potatoes, but can only get the latter in one store within the entire area, and so that's less often. Nonetheless, here's to autumn-esque eating!!!!!

Cheers! - Leah
You are making me hungry for some!  Haha

Kat

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.