• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Alfedo

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
I was thinking what to do with my smoked butter and I came up with added it to my smoked cream cheese and making a smoked alfredo sauce !! So I cold smoked some loose sausage and added garlic , onion and a red pepper with some broccoli.

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
Then cooked up fettuccine ( spinach and regular ) just eye appeal..and mixed together.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
And,How Good did it Taste???

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
I think its another keeper...I am confident enough after tasting it I am going to send home with a friend of mine for him and his wife.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Hmm, I could devour a bowl of that!!!

Bear

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Yummmm. Send some my way. I am starving. I have to quit looking at all this and head to lunch.

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
Lol you better find a place with a smoker....All I know is if I don't get back to work soon , its hard to tell what all i am going to smoke. ihave been laid off too long !

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Looks delicious and I like your smoker too..........

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Now that's got to be some good eating! Excellent job! Just one more thing for the TD list.

dave54

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 12, 2009
I think its another keeper...I am confident enough after tasting it I am going to send home with a friend of mine for him and his wife.

Rob , "wife"  part didnt work out so good , wasnt much left for her to try lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.