Smoke Vault

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gsuders86

Original poster
Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone smoked deer bologna in their smoke vault? How full have you been able to fill the smoker and how long has it taken to smoke? Looking at getting a propane smokers and the smoke vault seems to be highly rated.

I don’t have any experience with the smoke vault but make deer bologna in my 36” smoke hollow gasser. Somebody should be along that has a smoke vault to help out. It is a babysitting day. Takes me 12-14 hrs to do a 16# batch. I use muslin bags that measure 14-15” with string. I believe smoke vault is 24”. Not sure what your plans are. I’d be worried bottoms getting over done from being to close to the burner. Guess you could lay on racks if you don’t mind the marks. I’ve been looking into a electric smoker just for bologna & sausages. Happy Smokin!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky