smoke vault burner problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

westsmoke

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 31, 2010
Western Colorado
Hi, I have a Smoke Vault 24" that is having a burner problem. The flame is extremely yellow and has ruined a rack of ribs by coating it with soot. After further inspection, the burner looks like it may have begun to melt at the orrifices. My question is: Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement burner for that? Ive not been able to find one online. Any help is greatly appreciated!

E-mail Brett (Brettb@campchef.com). He will help you. I had a problem with mine a couple of years ago and he just sent me a new one.

Now thats really nice to know since I also have a smoke vault 24". They are a good smoke and I haven't had any problems with mine.

Thanks for the help. Ill let you know how it works out. Hopefully Ill get it fixed soon. Ive seen some great looking grub on the website and I think I need to get a fattie or 2 smoking!

Camp Chef's Customer Service is great. When I first got my smoker, I had a problem with a part damaged in shipping. They sent me a replacement for free. I didn't even have to pay for the shipping.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky