Smoke It! by Paul Kirk

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
One of my daughter's ordered me a book called "Smoke It!" for my birthday and it arrived today. It is written by Paul Kirk and it appears to be a primer on Smoking and it has alot of recipes (over 80) in it. The color photos are outstanding. . .too bad they are "scratch 'n sniff" :D

There is a recipe in it for a "Smoked Potato Salad" that just might make it onto the dinner table on Sunday!

Earl D, I just came across this post. If you liked Smoke it by Paul Kirk, he has another book called Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue and it has 575 recipes. It was and is my introduction to real BBQ and smokin. It has alot of information. Check it out.
Brooks

Yep, got that one from the Santa kids :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky