Smoke Going Up In Bama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bama smoke

Original poster
Mar 23, 2008
Fultondale, Alabama
I am Steve, live in Fultondale, Alabama just north of Birmingham. Married for 29 years and 2 children. I have been Grilling since I was about 17... I actually cooked for my wife on our first date. I have a homemade smoker made from a water tank off a cement truck with a 

24 x 24 x 24 firebox. Love smoking all kinds of meat but I prefer to cook Boston Butt, Ribs and Chicken. I love to do fundraisers for our church mission teams. I look forward to learning some new recipes and some new foods to cook. We love to entertain and cookout. 

Steve

welcome1.gif
 Nice to meet you. Alot of good people on this site willing to help out if you any help

Welcome, Steve!  Glad you joined us.  This is a great place to learn and share, lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us!  Would you mind updating your profile to show where others you live?  Might meet some neighbors!

I am not that far from you up North....right near Huntsville.

If you need any help roaming around the forums....just holler!  Happy to help out!

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky